Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love-Believe-Give-Live

I believe in a lot of things - but this phrase pretty much sums it up:
LOVE - BELIEVE - GIVE - LIVE
One of the most important things to me is finding a way to give back - locally AND globally.

My goal for this blog is to feature places that you can donate handsewn items.  Since my primary interest is sewing, that's the area I'll start with.  I may move on to knitting, crocheting, and other crafts, but for now sewing will be my focus.  Some of the groups I feature may be ones I have donated to or have knowledge of, others may be groups I have just read about or groups that interest me.

My hope is that you will find a place that interests you and moves you to give.  Maybe you know of someplace you'd like featured?  Email me - sewgive {at} gmail dot com.  I'll add it to my {ever expanding!} list.

Please speak up in the comments if you've donated to a place I feature.  We'd love to hear about your experience.  If you leave a link to your blog, we can all check out your donated item.  Let's all find a way to LIVE what we BELIEVE and GIVE what we LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love to sew, you love to give...you love to comment - thanks!