Sunday, March 13, 2011

mountain baby blankets

Those of you who know me or read my other blog know I have a big love for the people of Appalachia.  When Rachel saw the Diane Sawyer special a few years ago, she was moved to mission.  I jumped right in and made a few blankets and sent them off.  I think it's time for me to jump back in!



Her recent update said there have been 1000 blankets donated in just two years.  AMAZING!  Are you able to ship off a blanket or two?  {the low tonight in eastern Kentucky will be 37... so many cold toes have made it through this cold winter - let's warm them!}

Contact rachelkrutsch (at) yahoo dot com for shipping information.

Check out some of the blankets in the Flickr group for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love to sew, you love to give...you love to comment - thanks!